ipsy glam bag
- micabeauty cream eye shadow in bronze
- dr. brandt skincare microdermabrasion
- the balm cosmetics “meet matt-e hughes” lipstick
- delectable hand cream
- pur~lisse bb cream
- micabeauty cream shadow: great addition to this glam bag! texture is pretty consistent with other cream shadows, so nothing new to report there. however, this bronze shade does apply very evenly and pigmented to your eye lid. it didn’t crease or fade throughout the day. micabeauty never disappoints.
- dr. brandt microdermabrasion: this stuff is supposed to help brighten your skin, smooth any imperfection and wrinkles, and help fade any marks left by acne or scarring. i actually use this product on the areas of my face that have large pores aka my t-zone. it does a really good job of getting all the left-over dirt out of my pores, which leaves my skin looking cleaner and feeling smoother! only use 1-2 times per week though–you don’t want to over use this kind of stuff or your skin will get angry!
- the balm cosmetics matte lip stick: i am a huge lover of the balm as a company, and use a couple things they offer in my daily makeup routine. this matte lipstick is a nice “your lips but better” pinky-nude color in “committed”, and it is opaque and definitely matte. but, in my opinion, it dries a little too quick for my liking. i wasn’t able to adjust it on my lips after applying before it became tacky, then dry. if it would have given me an additional 5 seconds to play around with the application, it definitely would have gotten a better rating from me.
- delectable hand cream: what a surprisingly awesome lotion! i am so skeptical of lotions that i get in my subscription bags because they tend to be watery and slick. i live in the desert and those two things are NOT what i look for in a lotion. much to my surprise, this hand cream is nourishing, absorbs quickly and it smells just like a dang coconut-YUM! it is paraben and gluten-free, too.
- pur~lisse bb cream: if you follow me you’ll know that i don’t wear a lot of BB creams because of the longevity of the coverage, and this is no exception. the shade of this bb cream is nice, and it blends into your skin well but it isn’t long wearing. i enjoy the moisturizing attributes of the bb cream and the SPF is always a plus, but for daily use this stuff isn’t for me. i could see this product being ideal for a quick trip to the grocery store or gas station, but not for every day, 12-hr work shifts wear.
from their website, “Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.”