face fashion edition
ipsy glam bag
- ipsy + NYX eyeshadow trio
- treStique mini matte lip crayon
- evelyn iona cream blush in ash
- bayberry naturals rosehip & hibiscus moisturizer
- vasanti brightenUp! exfoliating cleanser
- NYX eyeshadow-you have your all over lid shade (copper), your brow bown highlighter (champagne) and your outer corner definition shade (black). both the copper and champagne shades contain shimmer, and the black shade is matte. my favorite shadow is the copper color because it’s unusual–it’s a copper + brick combination. and unfortunately, the black eyeshadow translates very chalky to the eye lid, and some what patchy. overall, i will probably only be using the copper shadow and i’m OK with that since it has such a unique tone to it.
- treStique matte lip crayon-this is a nude lip crayon, that deposits matte color to your lips! the color is rich, non-drying and easy to smooth out. when wearing matte lip colors it is important to find a product that doesn’t cling to dry patches on the lips–and this one doesn’t thanks to it’s infusion of vitamin e and monoi tahiti butter. two thumbs up for this nude shade as well–not too pinky or too mauve, but a “your lips but better” tone.
- evelyn iona cream blush-i’m impressed with this company because they are a natural & organic company that is cruelty free and paraben free. evelyn iona also donates $1 from every product purchased to women’s organizations. now onto the product review: cream blush isn’t my thang, but i’ll give this a subjective review! the color is a sweet rosy pink that gives your cheeks a very natural, blushed look. the consistency of the blush isn’t sticky or heavy, but creamy and soft. it does blend in well, but i noticed that after blending the opaqueness went away. this might be well suited for ladies who just want a flush of color!
- bayberry naturals moisturizer-contains no sulfates,phthalates, fragrances or dyes. it is 81% organic and 100% vegan. i haven’t work this on my face yet, but i have rubbed in into my hand to see how it felt. it’s definitely not greasy or heavy, and feels smooth to the touch. i will be giving it a go on my face this afternoon!
- vasanti brightenUp! facial exfoliating cleanser-i previously received this in a birchbox subscription, and i enjoyed it. the exfoliating beads are very fine and coarse, which is what gives the cleanser the ability to remove dead skin and brighten the skin. i would recommend using this 1-2 times a week as it could be harsh on your skin if used more.
from their website, “Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.”