a sunday well spent brings a week of content
- l’oreal magic skin beautifier BB cream in 820-anti redness [i enjoy using this bb cream when i’m having a low key day. the formula is a little runny, but absorbs well and it feels light on the skin. perfect product to provide a “your skin but better” glow.]
- revlon photo ready eye primer + brightener in 003 [i love that revlon packaged this in a pen form. the twist up applicator makes it easy to swipe product wherever it’s needed. this primer is not thick and it’s certainly more of a “no makeup” make up look item, as the coverage is very light.]
- e.l.f countouring blush & bronzing powder in st. lucia [how sleek is this $3 compact? good job, e.l.f.! i use the bronzer shade to chisel out my cheek bones and to give the rest of my face a hint of color. i don’t go crazy with this stuff as i use just enough to make my face look awake and refreshed.]
- milani baked blush in luminoso [do i talk about this in every post? i think i might. do yourself and your face a favor, and buy this stuff at walgreens. it’s the best drug store blush on the market. i prefer to swirl my blush brush around in it dry, but since it’s baked, you can apply water or fix+ to amplify the product pay off. luminoso is a lovely coral with a hint of golden sheen. perfect for an easy blush look.]
- real techniques bold metals collection brush in 101 [this is considered a foundation brush, but in the world of makeup, you can used brushes and products in any sort of fashion. so i would use as a two fold item-for your bronzer and blush, just to keep it easy. the bristles are tapered which is easy for contouring, and the tip of the brush is awesome for dusting a little blush on the apples of your cheeks.]
- nyx soft matte lip cream in cannes [i would compare this shade to a mauve-y, brick red. the formula is unreal for the price, and it does a pretty decent job of staying and not flaking off. as with any liquid matte lip color, please be careful after a couple hours of wear because you will most likely have a funny looking cluster of product on your inner lip rim–it’s just the nature of the beast!
i hope you enjoyed my simplesunday drugstore makeup look! i would love to hear what y’all are loving on sunday’s and each day of the week! new product recommendations are always welcomed, too! take care.